Zombie Parkour - The Flipping Dead

The zombie virus has evolved into a new breed of parkour zombies.  No longer do they slumber as the walking dead, they are ferocious and fast, they are the flipping dead.



A post apocalyptic world with zombies sounds scary right? The zombies we have come to know and love are the limping, snarling zombies that are easy to take out with the right kind of weapons, but what if the virus evolved? What if the virus made the dead faster and more animalistic? In this fun youtube video we get to see a different world of zombies. Attracted by the flare in the sky no obstacles slow them down, parkour has become their nature and free running their prowess. 

Be sure to watch the Behind the Scenes!



Check out the popular blogs and websites that featured this video:
Right This Minute
Viral Viral Videos
CBS News
Infinity List
MSN
Kotaku


I was the stunt coordinator of this project. I would have loved to be a part of the actual action, but because of a back injury the most I could do is jump to a ledge and shoot a flair. My vision of this video was to show what a world with zombie's would be like if they could do parkour and free running? Before I even planned for this video I was aware of the area it was filmed in. I knew I wanted to do a parkour video there I just had to come up with the right idea to pull it off as an awesome video. I started thinking about how could make post apocalyptic parkour video in that area. Then I was talking to Cameron Manwaring and he had the idea to incorporate zombies that do parkour and go from there.

The story is simple, its a world with zombies but crazy scary parkour zombies. They are attracted to light which is why I shoot the flare into the sky at the beginning. Then when I have them corralled and trapped inside the walls I drop a grenade on them. 

The zombie's in this video are my fellow friends and stunt team members of CBR Stunts.  They do some awesome parkour and free running videos as well as some crazy fight choreography. Check out their youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/CBRstuntteam and their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cbrstunts
And check out Dboy Bardole who has some awesome free running and tricking videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/devonbardole


song title: "Howling Flint"
by: The Map
download the full song for free here: 
http://dropify.com/themap/songs/themap-howlingflint
check out the Map on Facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/themapmusic?ref=hl

Editing By Josh Kump (Lunar Bear) http://www.youtube.com/user/LunarBeardisco

Filmed By
Zeb Jackson http://www.youtube.com/user/vizibilityzero
Anthony Ambriz
Matt Cutler
Cameron Manwaring

Zombie Make Up
Emily Bennett
Alyne Manwaring

also, thanks to Consulting Virality for helping with my channel. You can check out their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ConsultingVirality







4 comments:

  1. awsome!!!!!!!!!!! teach me plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete